Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thread Den



What a darling idea! If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say "I'd love to learn how to sew"... Enter: Thread Den.  They offer sewing classes for all skill levels and even for kids, with enticing titles like "Cheeky Open Back Dress", "The Perfect Pencil Skirt" and "Screen Siren 1960s Frock".

There are even drop-in sewing sessions and choose-your-own-project lessons.  If you've been wanting to learn to sew for ages, why not search for a place nearby that gives lessons and take the plunge?

My recent classes in leather bag construction (at the CAE as part of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week) were incredibly rewarding, I can't wait to get busy in the workroom using my new skills!

So what are you waiting for?  mb

No comments:

Post a Comment